Can-am X3 T25 turbo upgrade
Upgrade your Can-Am X3 with this billet T25 flange exhaust manifold and turbo. This is a perfect addition for a stock machine to those who already have already invested in an aftermarket exhaust and Power Vision 3. The exhaust downpipe flange location is the same as a stock turbo allowing almost any aftermarket exhaust assembly to complete your upgrade. Choose 3 turbo options.
- Garrett GT2560R ball bearing turbo for up to 340 crank HP.
- Garrett GR2860RS ball bearing turbo for up to 380 crank HP.
- Garrett Gen2 GTX 2860 ball bearing Turbo for up to 475 crank HP.
Pick all your components ala carte or make it a complete turbo upgrade with intake, exhaust, clutching, Power vision and injectors.
- If your X3 is the base non-intercooled model, then an OEM or aftermarket intercooler will be needed in addition to this kit.
- The DynoJet Powervision Tuner is required to run this kit if you don't already have one make sure to add the DynoJet Powervision Tuner.
- Blow off valves are recommended and available as an add on. Many of the aftermarket blow off valves will also work.
- Although We have been careful to supply you with the highest quality parts possible, we assume no liability for damage to the unit or personal injury.
- Making any modifications to the OEM turbo system, powertrain or fuel system can result in vehicle damage, fire, and or personal injury. With any modification due so with extreme caution and at your own risk!
- No returns on turbo kits.
- Adding this kit to your vehicle may or may not void your warranty. Check with our Can-Am dealer for more information.
- Due to the variance in dyno hp readings, we do not claim or advertise a specific overall hp you will achieve with this kit but do give you an estimate of 70-80 hp gain from stock with everything working and installed properly.
- This turbo system is intended for track use only.
We Also Recommend